Re: [LUG] Mailing list and samba

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:51:14 +0000
"aaron moore" <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi dclug
> I could do with some help on 2 accounts
> I have been trying to get back on the list for receiving mail from the group.
> Could someone point me to the right form, or check that all my membership details
> are correct.

All details are in the email footer:

The mailing list operates independently, via mailman which has an email
interface as well as www. If you're not getting list email, go through
the FAQ and then use the contact page to email the list admin.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/contacts.php

(select Server and list issues).

(Alex, the list admin still reads the list from time to time so he may
respond directly anyway.)

You certainly seem to be subscribed - or at least allowed to post.

--

Neil Williams