[LUG] Mailing list and samba

Hi dclug
I could do with some help on 2 accounts
I have been trying to get back on the list for receiving mail from the group.  Could
someone point me to the right form, or check that all my membership details are
correct.
Also I am unable to share the printer on my main computer (suse11.1) with a mixed
home network (windows and linux).  All my files and directories are accessible, but
am completely unable to see the printer.  I have gone through the yast and cups guis
but to no avail. Could I post my cups/conf. file somewhere for someone to look at?
Thanks for any/all help
Aaron

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750