Re: [LUG] kitten reversed screen!

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 16:25 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:

> Try telling it to my two kittens, they don't seem to be getting the
> idea.  I thought they were trained by their mum, seems not in this case.
Our new one just did a dump on one of her mistress's skirts in the
corner (I take back my belief in their good toilet activities) - after
walking on the off button to the surge protector and turning off my
wife's desktop, then later walking on the input to the switch and
disconnecting her from the Internet! Training as an engineer?

James

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk