Re: [LUG] kitten reversed screen!

james kilty wrote:
On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 15:52 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:

LOL funnily enough one of our kittens has decided he likes my laptop now, must be spreading. Mine only tends to click the mouse buttons though.

I do remember though years back, I had a 21" CRT Sun monitor which I had attached to a PC. Big beastie it was. The kittens I had back then used to sit on it and chase after the mouse pointer. I must setup a CRT and see if my new kittens will do the same (would be amusing as long as it doesn't piddle on the monitor!).
Or worse, on the keyboard. Actually they are very clean creatures and go
find the piddling tray.
James
Try telling it to my two kittens, they don't seem to be getting the idea. I thought they were trained by their mum, seems not in this case.

Rob