Re: [LUG] wowsa four cores for £76

M.Blackmore wrote:
We are soldiering on with XP when we really, truly, absolutely have to
run Windows. Which hasn't been for about a year now come to think of it.
I'm going to avoid buying Win7 or any variant unless I can't avoid it on
a new machine, but seeing as I always buy second hand and then parts at
that... unless its a more up to date laptop than my 5 year old Dell.
Which has become virtually unuseable due to the 16mb video card onboard
that don't have no drivers, despite the respectable 2ghz cpu speed.
What video card has it got onboard?

I wonder if it could be a driver issue?

Rob