Re: [LUG] kitten reversed screen!

james kilty wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 13:29 +0100, Grant Sewell wrote:
>
>> If this is in Windows, try <CTRL><ALT> and one of the arrow keys.
> Dear Grant
>
> This worked - thankyou so much. Yes it was funny! Strange that it also
> gave two windows - one to BBC iPlayer and the other to Intel Graphics
> set up for mobile asking for a separate screen. Deleting these showed

It's rather annoying that Intel drivers tend to enable this little used
"feature" by default.

> the login - all's well that ends well. She can get back to Mousehunt on
> her day off. I suppose the kitten wanted to help. It (and its large
> companion) do like to sit on a keyboard as it's warm.

One advantage of the old CRT monitors, at least from the feline POV, is
that they had plenty of heated space. Even a kitten is going to have a
difficult time balancing on the back of the average LCD monitor.