Re: [LUG] eyeos cloud desktop development in one

james kilty wrote:
On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 13:59 +0100, tom wrote:
http://eyeos.org/en/iamnew

Thanks. I was so taken by this I have offered (with Pau's agreement) a
list of all the typos I could find on the main pages. It seems a
tremendous feat. Comments anyone?

Can anyone help me come up with a better sentence on

http://eyeos.org/en/partnerslist

Delibera-SPI is a pioneer company spreading new technologies for some uses never met
before.
... is a pioneering company breaking new ground in new technologies.

?

I had a play with it and I like the philosophy ( browser/cloud approach) but I found it very slow on one machine I played on and thought that perhaps more effort could have been expended on the killer app for it - an IDE for developing/testing eyeos apps! I have half of a code editor written in javascript I'm just playing with a bit...
Tom te tom te tom