[LUG] Dolphin and mp3 tags

Does anyone know how to make Dolphin, the default file manager under
Kubuntu, display (and edit) tags for mp3 files? Or, if that is not
possible, can anyone suggest a file manager capable of doing that.

Like Henry, I have discovered the joy of podcasts -- I even started to
enjoy ironing! -- but most podcast files aren't properly tagged and,
worse, the file name hardly ever reveals anything of the content. I
can edit the tags in Amarok, but as generally delete podcasts I've
listened to, it's quite a pain to lookup the file name in Amarok and
then go to Dolphin (or a terminal window) and delete the file.

Thanks.

Martijn.