Re: [LUG] Anyone have a 3G USB Dongle that can be borrowed while switching ISP/network?

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Max Siegieda wrote:

Does anyone have a 3G USB Dongle that can be borrowed in the time between
disconnecting from BT and switching networks and ISPs to Opal (who use the
TalkTalk network)?

A migration ought to be seamless unless it's moving from BT Wholesale to a LLU provider in which case there will be a "lift and shift", which may take only minutes, but it will be an interruption.

Personally I'd not touch talktalk with a bargepole, but hey, you get what you pay for, and I'm willing to pay a bit more for a quality service.

Gordon