[LUG] Favourite web-based something-managers?

Hi all,

Just a quick round-up really.  I'm looking to add various features to
my webserver to make my life easier.  I was wondering what you peeps use
for the following:

+ Bookmark management

I'm currently using Google's bookmark thingy (with the iGoogle gadget)
but I'm not particularly impressed with it - it seems that unless I use
the Google Toolbar, adding new bookmarks is quite arduous.  I have
installed Sitebar but, again, I'm not impressed with it - it looks
awful and, again, unless I add the bookmarklet to every browser I'm
going to come in contact with, adding new bookmarks seems tedious.

Ideally I'd like something where I can copy a URL/URI, open a new tab
and go to http://mysite/bookmarks, paste in the copied URL/URI into a
big bar at the top of the page and click add - it'll then do the magic
of getting the page title, favicon, etc, and saving it to a list. Being
able to manage the bookmarks at a later stage (putting them into a
hierarchy of folders, say) would be good, but is not vital.

I'd like to run this on my own server rather than subscribing to some
other "online bookmark service".  The vast majority of things I've come
across either seem to be standalone applications or require an extra
application or toolbar to do anything useful.  Sitebar seems to be the
closest I've come across, but it's so ugly! :D

+ Password management

I'd like to be able to login to a web-based password manager on my
server.  Once logged in, being able to search/browse for things
and having the passwords hidden unless I type in a "master" password.

As above, I'd like to run this on my own machine rather than trust my
data to someone else by subscribing to an "online password service".

I'm sure there are other things I'd like to be doing as well, and
if/when I think of them I'll add them to this.

Cheers.
Grant. :)