Re: [LUG] shoreline + Linux promotion

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

Just dropped in to shoreline today and asked about the book swap,

2. It is open to anyone to bring unwanted books along to swap for other
books,  as i have several linux books that I don't want any more I will
drop some off before the next meeting

if anyone else has some,  who is also going to the meet perhaps they can
do the same,  it may be useful to other members.

If you're doing book swapping/giving away, it might be an idea to register them with Book Crossing:

  http://www.bookcrossing.com/

then you can track them, assuming the new recipient bothers to read the flier that you glue into the book.

My wife does this a lot and watches how far her books travel!

Gordon