[LUG] New Hardware/Hackers list ...

I've setup a new list for anyone who wants to discuss hardware hacking, etc. outside of the dcglug list. It's a majordomo rather than a mailman (which runs the dcglug list), so may be lacking some features, but it's otherwise fully functional. (I've been running majordomo lists for a stupd number of years, so too long in the tooth to change now!)

To subscribe, send an email with

  subscribe dc-hardware

in the body (not subject!) of the email and send it to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll get an auto-reply which you must then email back.

Try to make it plain-text because majordomo is rubbish at sorting out embedded html, rtf, etc. if stuck, you can always email me directly.

Max. posting size is 0.5MB and attachments are allowed, but try to put pictures, etc. on a website somewhere and post links rather than send them to the list. Like the dcglug list, you can only post from the email address you signed up from, and unlike the dcglug list, there's no fancy web back-end to let you cancel posts, etc. I will put up an archive page for it soon though.

Any issues, etc. just drop me an email.

Enjoy!

Gordon