Re: [LUG] Laptopo as test bed

Have you tried looking around computer fairs, or other such places where
you might find an old battered PC from an office/school clearout?

When I was in need of such a thing at uni a few years back I picked up
an ex-school computer circa 1994 for £15. It only had 32mb RAM of
course, but again... £15... It ran Ubuntu just fine.

No sense buying a laptop if you don't need/want/like one.