Re: [LUG] http://xkcd.com/

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 10:11 +0100, Benjamin M. A'Lee wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 10:06:31AM +0100, tom wrote:
> > http://xkcd.com/ for today is spot on!
> > Tom te tom te tom
>
> Yeah, who *does* use full-screen Flash?

I have to admit I do rather a lot sometimes, but I prefer to use Compiz
to do it. I have bound super+mouse wheel (thats the windows key
+mousewheel) to zoom the screen, it is super handy when a site uses a
font that is hard to read for my ageing peepers or, a fast way to expand
a web/flash video to full screen.

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides