Re: [LUG] meeting reminder

Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Paul Sutton wrote:
>

>> Just to remind everyone of the next lug meet saturday 1st August 2009,
>> at the shoreline, Paignton seafront, start 3pm,  we need to be out by
>> 5:30 due to an event at this venue.
>>

> I should be there, although I'm in the middle of a plumbing/building
> project that seems to have gotten out of hand )-:
>
> Gordon

I'm going to be over there a bit earlier today, I'm going to have a
wander around this Palm FM thing first so I'll probably be in Paignton
for about 2pm ish (hopefully, of course this is dependent on the trains
actually running on time and not being canceled because of the wrong
type of rain).

By the way, a bit off topic, but if anyone is heading down to Morrisons
in Paignton before hand, my other half will be down there with a few
others packing bags for charity, so if anyone has a bit of shopping to
do and wants their bags packed for them then they'll be there from 12pm
(okay about 10 minutes ago) until 3pm and any kind donations would me
much appreciated.  They are raising money for Portage to buy educational
toys for children with special needs and every bit of spare change helps :-)

Anyway, see you all there, if I remember I'll bring my DS along with DS
Linux (Paul mentioned it at the Preston Picnic).

Rob