Re: [LUG] Kubuntu manual

John Hansen wrote:
> Canonical reply to my question about a manual for Kubuntu:
>
> "There is no printed user manual for Ubuntu."
>
> This seems to be a rather poor situation if they want more
> to use their version of Linux.
>
> John W
Hi John,

You're hard pressed to find anything with a printed manual these days.
Many times I've bought either hardware or software to find a notation on
the CD/DVD enclosed that the user manual is a PDF on the disc.  I'm not
surprised to find Ubuntu doesn't have one because neither does Windows,
nor MacOS.  TBH it's getting to the point I'm surprised if there IS a
printed user manual[1].

Kind regards,

Julian

[1]  Games are the only exception I can think of.