Re: [LUG] linux - first to support usb 3

tom wrote:

> Na - don't want leads all over the place - much prefer wireless as a
> solution.

In my house, wifi is dreadful, so most things are wired (though the
temptation to stick an external wifi aerial on the roof now the
scaffolding is up for rebuilding the chimneys has proved too great :).

The computer-phobic user might well also find wired peripherals more
reliable, easier to set up and more secure, particularly in an
environment where there are multiple wifi networks already.

Horses for courses, I think.

(OTSOWifi, I've just spent two weeks at a camp site in the Charentes
where the setup was so good my AAO could see at least five of their wifi
access points from my tent and it "just worked", which was rather
neat.)

James