Re: [LUG] OT: Temporary Block User

Hi

On 20 Jul 2009, at 11:19, Terry Hill wrote:

> Is it possible to temporary block a user accessing the internet using
> a netgear 834dg please?
>
> Tell us a bit more Richard, it may help us to hone in on what you
> need.

I work at an office where occasionally another bloke brings his son in
and promptly dumps in him front of a computer. He is not allowed to
access the internet but as soon as his dad's back is turned - he fires
up internet grabbing resource hungry stupid flash games.

The guy has said dump him off by all means - and I would love to!

Rich