[LUG] [Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Fwd: FOSDEM X: 6+7 February 2010]

--- Begin Message ---
If you've never been to FOSDEM, I sincerely recommend attending.

I'm very glad I went to it this year and will certainly be attending for
FOSDEM's 10th birthday!

It is a fantastic event, insightful, interesting, fun and incredibly
welcoming. :D

Tim