Re: [LUG] problem with laptop

Title: Refresh Creations - Paignton, Devon Based Website Design Services, Website Hosting Solutions and Web Marketing Experts
Refresh Creations
Postal Address:
158 Torquay Road, Paignton, TQ3 2AH
Phone: 0845 09 42 987
Fax: 0870 80 30 989
Switch Computer Support are pretty good

01803 550198

They fixed my faulty laptop a while back.

Ryan Carson - Refresh Creations Ltd