Re: [LUG] DIY manufacture

Reprap has been around for some time.  Have considered making my own then realised I'd need more skill that the two left feet I own are able to deliver.  I might get one going, after spending 4 years making one followed by 16 years getting the bugs out.  I reckon in 10 years you'll be able to buy 3D printers at a reasonable price off the shelf (comparable to 2D printing now), so it's pointless me making something waay out of date that when I finally work out the bugs was the technology around 20 years ago.

2009/7/8 M.Blackmore <mblackmore@xxxxxxxxx>
It will be outlawed under security principles so thats the end of that.