Re: [LUG] This ere old bible thingy

M.Blackmore wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 13:12 +0100, Julian Hall wrote:
>
>> My favourite is the second mistake... the Lord showed us his *what*?
>>

> It must have been tough with hot lead monotype in the old days...

It does make you wonder how they managed to get their message across
without several hundred different fonts and lots of graphics and power
point presentations and whatever style of the month it was felt
necessary by marketing to impose on everyone. In fact - without office
software they must have been completely unproductive. Perhaps cathedrals
should be re-examined under conspiracy theory rules - they simply cannot
have existed without several thousands of billions of transistors
sending pdfs back and forward at the speed of light!
History is obviously all complete bunkum!
Tom te tom te tom