Re: [LUG] cornwall meet

From: lists@xxxxxxxxx
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:30:57 +0100
Subject: Re: [LUG] cornwall meet

Hi All

On 4 Jul 2009, at 09:46, Jennifer Ockwell wrote:

Hi

Just wondered what happened regarding the cornwall meet near helston,
seems to have gone quiet on the subject.

Paul

Me and Tristan are interested in a meet, we are in Mid Cornwall so could go down Helston

I am happy to arrange a Cornwall meeting in Lostwithiel. I can't travel to Helston it really is too far and would take to much time from my family.

So if folks want to meet in Lostwithiel propose a date and you can meet in my office at any time - well nearly. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings are out.

Thanks

Rich

I could make a meet in Lostwithiel depending on the day.