Re: [LUG] 0870 numbers ...

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:44:18 +0100
tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello tom,

> On the internet - dont phone em!!!

:-)

I only got a mobile when my wife became pregnant with our first born.
The journey to work took 45min to 1hr by public transport (no quicker by
car) and we both felt that that was a long time to be out of contact as
she neared due date, so I bought one.

As it happened, we didn't need it.  William was late, big and breech, so
the missus got booked in for a caesarian.

--
 Regards  _

Going round on the Circle Line trying to find a way out
Titanic (My Over) Reaction - 999