[LUG] VirtualBox 3 has been released

Hi folks,

Well it looks like the full version of VirtualBox 3 has been released.

 From what I understand this version includes OpenGL and DirectX
acceleration so if you're running a Linux/*BSD/Solaris or Windows client
you'll be able to get 3D video acceleration.

Not sure how good it is as my notebook is lacking in the graphics
department but it certainly may make it easier for those folks who still
want to play the occasional game in Windows but don't want to dual boot
(although I would presume that there would be some performance hit in
translating from the client to the host graphics card).

Anyway, you can pick it up in various flavours from
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads (both the proprietary versions
and the open source versions in source code form are on the site for
download).

Rob