[LUG] SMTP 451 error

Posted by "Grant Sewell" <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Help!

I'm not sure what's happened here, and I'm struggling to find anything relevant in
the logs, but this morning I am getting SMTP 451 errors:
"451 Temporary local problem - please try later"
Well, I tried again later.  And again.  And again.  Still getting the same issues.

Curiously I can send mail successfully with the "mail" command, but telnetting to
the SMTP service and going through things that way consistently produces these 451
errors.

I have tried stopping and restarting the SMTP service to no avail.

This is Exim4 on Debian Etch.

Grant.
--

Generated by the contributors page