Re: [LUG] Etiquette was Re: And this is bad news...

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 09:47:16PM +0100, Mark Evans wrote:
> tom wrote:
>
> > The problem you really have tho is misuse of mail:
> >  Send a document to 400 people on a mailing list - 10 read it and you
> > have 400 copies in the mail store.
>
> It's actually worst than that since email attachments are bigger, up to
> twice as large, as a regular file.

As far as I am aware, Exchange stores only one copy of each message
and attachment no matter how many people received it.

Cheers,
Andy

"People rarely listen to what I say.  I do not expect them to.  One cannot
 expect dwarves to queue for the rack." -- The League Against Tedium