Re: [LUG] Zoom X6 Modem Router - built to last ???

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:50:32 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gordon,

> Why is it having an effect on your email?

Only emails _from_ the router, not *all* my emails.  I was obviously
insufficiently explicit.   :-(

It meant that, for six months of the year, email from the router was
dated a month out, except for December, which had a date without a
month.  When it first happened, I wondered why I was getting no router
logs, until I turned off filtering rules.  Then it became obvious what
was going on.

> Daylight savings bugs/features... Happen every year. Try reading
> comp.risks round about changeover time...

Nothing to do with BST/GMT the error started July 1st and continued
until Dec 31st.  No idea what the cause was but, as I said, the last
firmware upgrade I performed cured the problem.  That was early last
year.

--
 Regards  _

It's not your heart, it's your bank I want to break
It's Yer Money - Wonder Stuff