[LUG] Zoom X6 Modem Router - built to last ???

We purchased this last August. It has just failed (luckily, within Tesco Direct's warranty period so, I can return and get my money back). I was quite happy with it until the other day when it just stopped working. Zoom routers are quite cheap but, if they only last this long, I won't be buying another. I am replacing it with a NetgeaR DG834G.

I mention this in case anyone else is about to buy a new router.

Viv