Re: [LUG] Laptop died!

tom potts wrote:
> I'm off down town in the missuses car - I've just got rid of mine so no chance of
> a long drive to fetch a very generously offered IDE connector - to see if I can
> find one else I might have to beg a posting..
> Tom te tom te tom

If you get desperate I can stick mine if a jiffy bag and send it over, I
will need it back in a few days but at least it'll mean you can get the
data off the drive.  Saying that, mine cost about £7 (which is a bit
steep for what it is) so maybe you might find one in a local computer shop.

If all fails this would probably do the job at under a tenner (plus
postage at a couple of quid): http://www.ebuyer.com/product/130517

Rob