[LUG] OT: Long shot - DC Motor

Hi fellow geeky types!

I hope you don't mind a somewhat offtopic post from a very infrequent poster - I just thought given the brains in here you'd know what I was babbling on about.

I'm looking for a DC motor, lowest rpm, highest voltage, permanent magnet.  Dont really mind if it's ac or dc tbh, but if it's DC it means I can be a bit lazier.  I've posted in the local freecycle group and will periodically carry on doing so (I'm in no hurry).

Ideal would be something along the lines of 30-40v, 300ish rpm with no gearbox.  Happy to pay for the right bit of kit.  Apparently good ones come out of running machines like you get at the gym.

Am already a frequest visitor to the local recycling centre, so have my eyes out as it were.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this ;)

Tel.