Re: [LUG] [OT] Libertarianism - was "Watching the results trickle in ..."

On Tue, 2009-06-16 at 00:31 +0100, Ralph Smithen wrote:
> but would be my only choice in our elections.

I go Green on balance. As should the person who coined the term
"sustainable development" in 1977 or 1978 (and thereby hangs a tale...
too late tonight...) ... and transition, consilience, resilience and so
forth in transition economics all way back when and rediscovered in
recent years as if no previous history or coinage or use whatsovever.
The amnesia of history is cruel for those of us 35 years ahead of the
times...