Re: [LUG] How to look cool and be able to compute as well

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:39:11 +0100
Ray Smith wrote:

> [...]

For people who are too lazy to find all the various bits and pieces
from gnome-look.org.  Essentially it is a collection of themes and
icons and stuff and an installer to put them in the right place and
make/modify the relevant GConf entries.

If you untargz the file you'll find all the gnome-look stuff there
anyway.

Grant.