Re: [LUG] PCW magazine to close

On Friday 12 June 2009 16:37, Dave wrote:
> Gordon Wrote:
> > Yea, anything with a Z80 was weird, anything with a 6502 was wonderful :)
>
> 6502? Ha! Not a patch on the old Motorola Tandy Box I used to use with a
> M68000 Processor in them - CPM/68K Ruled the waves in those (good old?)
> days.
I remember that - proper CPU - if only IBM had gone for that!
I don't know how many of you are aware of just how much damage the 8080 and
segment programming did to the development of computer software - easily on
par with MS itself and the two combined...
What a sensless waste of human life...
Tom te tom te tom