[LUG] PCW magazine to close

Hi folks,

Not sure if you knew about this, but one of the longest running (or is
it THE longest running?) computer magazines, Personal Computer World is
to close.  The last issue will be the August 2009 issue which is out in
the shops on 18th June.

Seems like such a shame, I remember reading issues of PCW years back (in
about 1988) which were then a few years old (must have been issues from
around 1984) and was faciniated with the various computers.

Anyway, there is I guess a kind of obituary for the magazine on The
Register here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/11/pcw/

Rob