Re: [LUG] These look neat...

Dave wrote:

> Power over Ethernet and a LINUX box a plug!
>
> Only problem is although they will take our voltage they have US plug
> fittings so you’d need an adaptor.
>
> http://www.plugcomputer.org/
>
> http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=hackers-weigh-in-mini-server
>
> Anyone had any experience of them?
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave.

Looks like an interesting little device. Shame it doesn't have wireless
built in or ethernet over mains, if it did you could pretty much put it
anywhere. By the looks of it though it does have USB so I guess it could
run with a USB wireless adaptor.

Wonder how much it would cost for a UK specific version?

Rob