Re: [LUG] Conditional HTTP redirects based on URL

Grant wrote:

> So, is it possible to redirect traffic from one web server to another
> conditionally?  Internally the SBS machine is called "server1" and the
> Debian machine is "server2" (catchy, ain't it?!).  I don't mind if it's IIS
> redirecting all demo.domain.tld traffic to server2, or Apache2 redirecting
> all remote.domain.tld traffic to server1.

Assuming the two servers can talk directly to each other, it's trivial
enough to get Apache to answer all requests and proxy remote.domain.tld
to the SBS box.  It would of course mean that you'd only ever see the
Apache box originating traffic to the SBS box though.

James