Re: [LUG] OT: Beer festival - 5th & 6th June

Definately in for a quick visit there on the way home.

Nick.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

Not sure if anyone is interested but there is a beer festival going on
this weekend at Occombe Farm in Paignton.  It's actually on Friday 5th
from 4:30pm to 11pm and Saturday 6th from 11am to 11pm.

I just wondered if anyone would be interested in going along either
before the LUG meet at the Shoreline Cafe or afterwards? (maybe
afterwards might be good as there is a bus every 20 mins from Paignton
Bus Station from about 5pm so it would tie in nicely with being booted
out of the cafe at 6pm).

I do realise that at such short notice there's bound to be a fair few
people who won't be able to make it, but I thought I'd mention it
anyway.  Sods law if I'd thought about it earlier I would have suggested
it as a whole day LUG meet.

Anyway, details on the event can be found here:
http://www.occombe.org.uk/beerfestival/index.php

Ta,

Rob