Re: [LUG] OT - Google street car hits Cornwall!

2009/5/31 Dave Foxcroft <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi All

We have just had a Google street car visit - I thought it was one of
those ANPR/car tax things due to the number of cameras mounted on a big
pole on the roof but as it turned around I spotted the 'Google' stickers
on the side of it.

I wish I'd took a photo of it - looks pretty impressive. Anyone else
spotted it?

Dave
I saw one driving into Newton Abbot one morning, wonder if they've done Torquay yet (and if they made it out of Pendennis Road alive!)
Jason