Re: [LUG] irc

> I kinda found a fix,  plug ina  hub, plug device in to hub and it er
> mounts properly
>
> don't ask why,  anyway hopefully I can get upgraded to jaunty soon
>

> Paul

I've just reverted bacl to intrepid.
Jaunty on my aspireone is slow. Don't know why. I enable the workarounds
as discussed in various forums but it just didn't seem to perform well.
Tried it as a fresh install on both with just updates installed and
intrepid is noticably faster.
Also I discovered that the madwifi driver performs much better than the
wifi driver in jaunty.

Ray