[LUG] Thunderbird

My ISP has changed my Control Panel on my website from Plesk to cPanel.
While doing so he changed the password on my email, for some reason. I
have changed it back but TB is asking for the password when I try to use
the account, but will not accept it.

I know that it is correct. When I go to my website and use webmail to
look at the emails, I can log in OK with the same password.

When I look through TB there does not seem to be any way to set/change
the password on the account. I do seem to remember that when I first set
it up I had to give a password and I told the program to remember it.

I am using IMAP by the way.

Do I have to delete the account on TB and start again or is there an
easier way please?

Help, anyone??

Neil