Re: [LUG] Im moving back to windows

Paul Wrote:
> I do agree with is sometimes there is too much choice, and this can
> cause issues. e.g sound drivers.  But that is something that can be
> solved in time.

Yes being a long time Windows User and I know this probably sounds crazy,
but too much choice is sometimes confusing (do we really need 25 different
Word Processors or Email Clients?)

If you could pool all the talent around in the Linux Community into a
defined set of goals (OS, Office etc) then I think Linux would tromp Windows
into the ground and take over the Desktop with ease - This is starting with
things such as Open Office but the one Trump card MS have always had is a
single 'Windows', 'Office' etc (from a user's perspective) whether it's a
PC, Mobile Phone or any other device.

Regards,
Dave.