[LUG] Rotating mouse input?

Hi all,

I noticed t'other day whilst playing around with GRandR (rotating the
screen through 90') that the lack of mouse rotation was quite
annoying.  Now, I understand that it wouldn't make any difference with
a "normal" mouse, but using a trackpad on a laptop with the screen
rotated to be in portrait mode was quite cumbersome.

Is there any way make the mouse input rotate as well?  So, for example,
"up" becomes "right"?

Cheers.
Grant. :)