Re: [LUG] Fw: Rack servers for sale: update?

The HDDs would be nice, along with the PVR cards, UPSes, the raid card, and the switch. Fibre cards might be nice too, and I suppose a basic machine to act as a fileserver would be nice, fibre from it to my machine. A power strip and that dell monitor would also be handy, for increasing my fleet of monitors.