[LUG] meeting saturday - parking

On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 08:54:29PM +0100, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 8 May 2009, Paul Sutton wrote:

> > Hi
> >
> > As its now may there will be NO parking on Paignton seafront near to the
> > cafe, where the meeting is taking place,  you will need to park in the
> > Main paignton carpark.
> >
> > http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=TQ4%206AU
> >
> > Sorry if this is short noice,  i only realised today when i walked past
> > and there were no cars on the seafront.
>
> I normally park by the old harbour, but again, it's after May 1st this is
> limited time, so need to go a bit further... Hope it's not raining!
>
> Gordon

Can anyone recommend an alternative to the multi-storey NCP car park at TQ4 5BL.

A google map of some of the Paignton Car Parks:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=105354342727025788253.00046977ea497b0cda33b

(Should have done this in OpenStreetMap but not sure what the rules are
on entering by postcode)

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.