Re: [LUG] carphone to buy tiscali

Dave Foxcroft wrote:
> I guess I'll need to look for another ISP - again!
>
> Dave

I'd have thought being with Tiscali would be reason enough to choose
another ISP :-D

Seriously though, when Carphone Warehouse took on the ISP side of AOL in
the UK the customers were able to terminate the contract early without
penalty due to the changes of terms & conditions.  That's what we did
and moved to Enta (and since then we've moved to Virgin & BT).

In defense of Talktalk, they're not that bad, my dad has been with them
for over 2 years without any issues.  Sure they're not the fastest ISP
ever but for some people it's possibly the only way of getting more than
up to 8 Meg.

Rob