Re: [LUG] Acer Aspire One's going cheap - trying to gauge interest

I too am in the interested but lacking funds category and would
certainly like to know if your supplier has similar offers in the
future - what i really want is a samsung NC10? i looked at one in pc
world and really liked the build of it.

thanks
dan

2009/5/7 Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Tom Potts wrote:
>> Want one but cant afford it...
>> http://www.itwire.com/content/view/24861/1162/
>> seems to think the new Ubuntu remix is fast - not sure they know what they're
>> on about thou (10 apps bit)
>> Tom te tom te tom
>>

> Yep, Jaunty is pretty quick, even in my notebook (Core 2 Duo) running at
> 1GHz.  It's great to be able to run it in power saving mode and still
> get a reasonable speed out of it.
>
> These offers come up from time to time so if anyone is interested but
> can't afford one at the moment I'm sure they'll come up again.
>
> Rob
>

> --

Clarence Darrow  - "When I was a boy I was told that anybody could
become President; I'm beginning to believe it." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/clarence_darrow.html