[LUG] Acer Aspire One's going cheap - trying to gauge interest

Hi folks,

A supplier of mine who deals in refurbished Acer notebooks as just
e-mailed me with a mailshot and they have a supply of Acer Aspire One
netbooks on sale.  They have 3 months warranty and usually come in brown
boxes.  Looking at the prices they work out at £140 each including VAT
for the base model (Aspire One A110, 1.6GHz Atom, Intel GMA950 Video
Card, 54 meg wireless, 8GB SSD, 512MB Ram and Linux) or £175 each
including VAT for the higher spec model (Aspire One A150, 1.6GHz Atom,
Intel GMA950 Video Card, 54 meg wireless, 120GB Hard drive, 1GB Ram and
Linux).

They have a few of each model left but I'm not sure how quickly they go,
I just wondered if anyone might possibly be interested?

Apologiesif this is considered against the terms of the list, I just
figured it might be of interest to anyone looking out for a cheap Netbook.

Ta,

Rob