Re: [LUG] Fwd: "Ubuntu In The Clouds - The Revolution" (Press Release Attached)

Nick Roach wrote:
> Does sound interesting. Always worry about the security of things like
> this though.

To be honest I can do that already anyway with VNC tunneled over SSH, or
using FreeNX, and for accessing Windows machines I use LogMein (at
www.logmein.com) which is free and also has a Java client and in the
case of no java or no Internet Explorer it can send images one frame at
a time (slow but it does work).

Rob