[LUG] Fwd: "Ubuntu In The Clouds - The Revolution" (Press Release Attached)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2009/5/5
Subject: "Ubuntu In The Clouds - The Revolution" (Press Release Attached)

Hi, my name is Vince and I want to introduce you to a new technology
called "Virtual - Cloud Computing". This technology allows you to have
"On Demand" remote control access to your Ubuntu computer desktop 24
hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, anywhere there is a
public broadband internet connection.

TVW Group has just released to the general public "Ubuntu In The
Clouds" a beta test.

To participate in this "Ubuntu In The Clouds"  beta test, complete the
SURVEY on my web site  http://www.tvwgroup.net. By completing the
survey, you will have an opportunity to participate in a "No  Cost"
computer "Beta Test" program that involves  accessing your "Ubuntu In
The Clouds" desktop  remotely "On Demand".

The Survey consist of  30 easy questions, some of which  revolve
around how you think about computer  technology. We will use this
information to customize the news that we share with you as we present
some of the hottest technologies of the day.

TVW Group delivers solutions that allow you access to your "Ubuntu In
The Clouds" computer without any downtime. Up until TVW Group came
along, true virtual remote cloud computing was only available to
multimillion dollar corporations with huge investments in datacenter
equipment and facilities. TVW Group has made it affordable for
everyone to enjoy this new technology. From high school kids to adults
we all need to "Get Stuff Done" and TVW Group provides a reliable
computing experience to make it all happen. Adults have electronic
documents of a sensitive nature which need to be secured  and that can
be a challenge with a home physical  computer. This is where our
"Ubuntu In The Clouds" computing solution stands out above all others.
Once you lock and disconnect from your virtual remote computer, it
remains invisible until you go to our site and log back into your
desktop session. Go to your nearest computer kiosk, library or
computer cafe and work on your business projects, no one ever needs to
know that you have this handy virtual computing tool at your disposal.
Log in from any public internet connection, and when you are done log
out and there is no trace that you ever had access to your alternate
customized workspace.

TVW Group brings you this and more so don't be left behind, complete
our SURVEY and be included in special mailings and be the first to
compute in the cloud at http://www.tvwgroup.net/

Complete The Survey Now!!!

(Feel free to pass this e-mail along to anyone you know that is
interested in computer technology)

Vince Stewart
CEO
TVW Group
www.tvwgroup.net
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Where Virtual Computing Comes Naturally"

--
Kind regards
Rich